On Jun 15, 2004, at 10:58 AM, Carl Youngblood wrote:

> Does anyone know what happened to this book?  It looks like the author
> quit writing it back in 2001.  Brian Marick, are you there?

I'm here. I hope to restart at some point, but other projects keep
getting in the way.

It's missing because my ISP had a meltdown and turns out not to be so
great about backups. I'm not so great about keeping my master sources
an exact mirror of the website, so I'm going to rebuild my three sites
on my new ISP (which is Ruby-friendly:  www.kattare.com).

-----
Brian Marick
Consulting, training, and contracting