Florian Gross wrote:
> daz wrote:
>
> > [Minor gateway problems]
>
> This message also seemed not to get through from the Mailing List to the
> Gateway:
>
> http://www.ruby-talk.org/ruby/ruby-talk/102642
>
> The Message-Id got wrapped to the second line like this:

> The Subject also looks a bit mangled:
>
> > Subject: Re: [ANN] Instiki 0.9.0: Rendering improvements, Latex integratio n,
> >     OS X version
>
> Regards,
> Florian Gross

Right.  It's from Jun07 (a reply with no refs.) and would have been fixed by
changes made around Jun10-11.  The original g/way script handles it OK but it
would be rejected by the news host (probably running another script written
using the Practical Extension and Report Language?  I took a look at some
example scripts -- sheesh!, someone ought to write a cleaner version of that
language. ;)

daz