On Tuesday, June 15, 2004, 10:28:27 PM, Hynek wrote:

> * Nicholas Van Weerdenburg <nick / activehitconsulting.com> wrote:

>> For names, addlib is cute, and works on a few levels,
>>  From dictionary.com:
>> adlib- "To improvise and deliver extemporaneously".

> I guess double meanings are very programmer-like so I'd vote for it. :)

Ok, after a beer-soaked Ruby Tuesday meeting with my Sydney
cohabitants, I've been sold on 'addlib'.  Thanks for all the
suggestions.

I'll announce the project with mailing list details and clearer goals
once I get it set up.  Not that I'm trying to make a fanfare or
anything; I'd just like to draw interested people while I've still got
their attention :)

Cheers,
Gavin