(For Dennis, mainly)

Last weekend (12-14), I didn't notice any dropped ML messages.

Between June 01-15 there are 10 ML msgs from Sam Roberts, but
only one of them made the NG.
That one is from his certicom.com account.

The other nine are from his uniserve.com account and there
is a trailing dot in the Message-Id: which may be upsetting
the g/way news host?  Example:

-------------------

The Message-Id: headers appear in the ruby-talk archive
uniformly with a lower case 'd' and appear to be remailed
in that form.  Strictly, this doesn't conform to RFC
(which specifies Message-ID:) and it destroys many checks
because servers which generate ID: or Id: cannot be
distinguished by looking in the archive - and it forces
the use of some case-insensitive Regexen.
However, both seem to be widely accepted and created by
mail/news servers.
The first two personal emails I checked (from different
addresses), both had Id: .
If the g/way news host was rejecting Id:, I feel that /no/
ML would get to NG.  I just mention it for information.

In the other direction, a NG post from Dan Tapp was not
received by email (ML), although it is in the ML archive:
If one list subscriber did receive this, my mail server
must have dropped it.  Otherwise, perhaps, it was not
remailed.