On Jun 14, 2004, at 13:25, Sean O'Dell wrote:

> I think what we have is more than one person who is annoyed that my
> ideas are
> not something they can just swat down, so long as I can code them
> myself.
> That's honestly what I think, that people are EXTRA annoyed that I
> went and
> did it for myself.  It took the power away from you, didn't it?  You
> can't
> tell someone "no, we won't do that" when they can just go do it
> themselves.

I personally am EXTRA glad that you took the initiative to go and code
it yourself. I am getting EXTRA annoyed at your attitude and tone,
though. I am worried that many will not look at or use your
contributions simply because of your demeanor on this list, and I think
that would be a loss.

Nathaniel
Terralien, Inc.

<:((><