Quoteing mailing-lists / zesiger.com, on Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 10:18:25AM +0900:
> Hello? "the command line isn't the issue".

Ciao!

You used it as an example, are you regretting it? :-)

I used it as an example, too.

Its also the only example you used, what else am I supposed to comment
on?

Maybe you want to compare Apache configuration with IIS configuration?

Maybe you want to compare Linux kernel module development with Windows
NT device driver development?

Maybe you want to compare Mozilla with Internet Explorer?

Sam