On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 08:13 +0900, Tyler Zesiger wrote:
> I don't know how much of the thread you read through, but I repeated at
> least half a dozen times that the command line isn't the issue. It's the
> general anti-userfriendliness mentality in the *nix community. I just
> started with "cp" as an example.

Unix is user friendly. It's just picky about who its friends are.

Really, though, that's slowly changing. Things like GNU Getopt as
opposed to the older styles of option parsing.  For a system that
entrenched (and specified to be so! There's standards documents that
mention command names), it's pretty good.

Ari