On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 05:22:40 +0900, tony summerfelt
<snowzone5 / hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 03:37:45 +0900, you wrote:
>
> >> i just need the variable to 'not exist' however it's thought about (by
> >> me or others :) isn't a concern.
>
> >Why is this?
>
> i refer to my earlier message about a blackbox approach...

Well, you say you want it to no longer exist because you want it to no
longer exist.  I'm not sure I see why, though I might not be reading
closely enough.

What about the logic of your code or design depends on the 'existence'
of a variable?  What problem is it you're trying to solve with this
approach?