Sean O'Dell wrote:

> There is no rhyme, reason or principal determining the order; it
> was decided by the author at his prerogative.

I think David's point was that the order was decided after much
community discussion and end-user participation, not on some developer's
whim.  Perhaps you disagree, or are unfamiliar, with the reasons for
selecting this order, but that's not to say none exist.

If, after you've looked into the history of the code, you still find the
order arbitrary, then there's probably not much more anyone can say,
except perhaps that most users don't find the order arbitrary at all.

But, of course, maybe they are all wrong and just haven't been
enlightened.

James