Hi all,

This is a summary of ruby-dev mailing list.

[ruby-dev:23624] Re: keyword argments (Ruby2.0 spec)

  As you see in [ruby-talk:102221], Hidetoshi NAGAI
  replied that he chose the idea (a),  which permits
  us to use hash-style expression at the last of
  argument list.  The main reason he chose (a) is
  to help many scripts already using hash-style to
  migrate 2.0 without serious rewritings.

[ruby-dev:23616] [Oniguruma] Version 3.1.0 and 2.2.9

  K.Kosako released a new version of Oniguruma. Some bugs
  have been fixed in this release.  Together with the
  release announcement,  a patch to use Japanese and UTF
  characters with Oniguruma 3  was posted.
  These will be imported to CVS soon.

[ruby-dev-summary:100] Thank you for reading this summary

  This is the 100th post of ruby-dev mailing list summary
  from the first issue [ruby-talk:35186] by Minero Aoki
  on May 2002.  We are grateful to all readers of our
  summary.

ruby-dev summary index:
http://i.loveruby.net/en/ruby-dev-summary.html

Kazuo Saito <ksaito / uranus.dti.ne.jp>