Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:10292] Re: ANN: Slide show available"
    on 01/02/03, "Ben Tilly" <ben_tilly / hotmail.com> writes:

|I have asthma and do not like to be near smoke.  While
|I drink I have little interest in the ins and outs of
|beer.  Those two facts put together make Perl Mongers
|meeting places unpleasant, and make the mailing lists
|uninteresting to me.
|
|C'est la vie.

Well, same thing happens to me, although I don't have asthma.  I don't
smoke, I don't drink alcohol (for religious reason).  And I hate smoke
and heavily drunk people.

How about having a smoke-less party when I visit you.

By the way, I was surprised to see so many people smoking in public in
France.  It's worse than Japan, which I had believed the worst country.
Some people there were astonished when they knew my real age.  I was
appeared like a child from westerners' view.

							matz.