In the management console, right click on the directory where the Ruby
script will run , click on properties, click on the button Configuration in
the application settings frame under the directory tab, Click on Add,  the
rest is pretty straight forward.  There is a help button.  If your IIS
server is already set up for perl, look up the configuration for PERL using
the Edit button.

Ernie