Matt Sergeant <matt / sergeant.org> wrote:

>Dave Thomas wrote:
[...]
> > Dallas. They even had to organize a special meeting for it (they
> > normally meet in a pub, not someplace with a projector :)
>
>Thats the whole point of the Perl Mongers :-)

Indeed, and that is why I never have been and likely
never will be a member of any Perl Mongers group.

I have asthma and do not like to be near smoke.  While
I drink I have little interest in the ins and outs of
beer.  Those two facts put together make Perl Mongers
meeting places unpleasant, and make the mailing lists
uninteresting to me.

C'est la vie.

Cheers,
Ben