I want to throw out a plug for FutureQuest.net - They don't suppport
mod_ruby, but they *do* support eruby transparently. If it's just a
"homepage" you're doing, the speed difference probably won't be
noticeable. Also, they're in North America, so that kind of speed
difference may *be* noticeable. Also, FutureQuest's email support has
always gotten back to me in under 20 minutes, even on late sunday nights.