David Heinemeier Hansson wrote:

> What's new in Instiki 0.9.0?
> ============================
>
> It?s finally here! And with a ton of cool stuff as well. Mark Reid has
> done a massive job implementing a new rendering pipeline that fixes a
> bunch of bugs, adds aliased links, inclusion of other pages, and more.
> On top of that there?s now a native OS X-version where you just
> double-click and go (no need to install Ruby 1.8, it?s included!). And
> experimental Latex integration. Oh, and did I mention much, much more?

Can I upgrade seamlessly from older versions and keep my old wiki?  Just
thinking out loud, do you have a plan in place for identifying which
version of instiki someone was running and running successive
transformations on the persistent data to bring it into the format of
the current version?

Thanks,
Carl