Rich <rich / lithinos.com> wrote in message news:<000801c44bfe$f835d370$f8df070a@stone>...
> I really appreciate the hard work you're putting into this... and I'm
> _really_ looking forward to the tutorials and new documentation!!

Thanks!  It is always good to know people find the effort useful.

As regards the documentation: I don't know if you're aware of it, but
in the REXML tarball is a directory called "test".  In there are unit
tests for almost every REXML feature.  While it isn't a substitute for
documentation, it does constitute a really good source of example
code.  One of the things that I've been meaning to do is make links
from the API documentation to these files; it would be a nightmare to
maintain, so I'm going to try to write a cross-referencing tool to
automate the job... but I digress.

--- SER