> killer feature. All the other are fine, but I plain love this :)
> Just on thing is unclear to me: does this:
>>   Use the home page as a table of contents with a unordered list to
>> control sections
>
> mean that we can generate a whole big hyperlinked doc from a whole
> wiki or what else?

Exactly. Having an unordered list on the HomePage serves like a table
of contents where each referenced page is put where it is. Example:

* [[Introduction]]
** [[Project statement]]
** [[Organization]]
* [[Methodology]]

Is turned into:

\section{Introduction}
All the content from the introduction wiki page

\subsection{Project statement}
All the content from the project statement wiki page

\subsection{Organization}
All the content from the organization wiki page

\section{Methodology}
All the content from the methodology wiki page

I recently finished a 100-paged bachelor's project written in all
Instiki like this.
--
David Heinemeier Hansson,
http://www.instiki.org/      -- A No-Step-Three Wiki in Ruby