Dave Thomas [mailto:dave / pragprog.com] announced:

> The date for signing up for OSCON, the O'Reilly Open Source
> Convention,
> is rapidly approaching. Early-bird registration ends June 18th.
>
> This year there's a wonderful Ruby track, taking up a full day:
>
>     http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/29/track_ruby.html
>
> On top of that, it's a great conference: a whole bunch of very smart
> people and a lot of leading edge stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed it last
> year, and I'd recommend it to anyone who can make it.
>
> You can sign up at
>
> http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2004/

I cannot join for simple economic reasons. I just hope someone could provide
e-version of the conference for lonely people like us here down south of the
pacific.

Btw, the ruby to flash bridge, I did not know that was possible. Cool
Richard. Richard, do you have a page for this?

> Cheers
>
> Dave

kind regards -botp