Mike Wilson wrote:

# Let's face it, PR can really make or break a language, I'd hate to
# see Ruby left in the dust because we weren't vocal enough.
#
# I have one more suggestion in the PR range, I'm working on this a
# bit myself, but I'm probably not nearly the right candidate.
# Someone should _really_ do a book review of "Programming Ruby" to
# post on slashdot.  _If_ it's well written and you say pretty please,
# I'm sure it would probably be posted to the front page (not all
# reviews are).  There's a perlmonk called chromatic that does a ton
# of reviews, usually on Perl, most recently on "Extreme Programming
# Installed".  He (almost?) always gets on the front page, so a look
# at what he's doing might be helpful.

So has anyone contacted this chromatic perlmonk to see if *he* would
be willing to review "Programming Ruby" a copy were magically made
to appear in the hands of his local Fed Ex delivery person?

Conrad Schneiker