On 2004-06-03, daz <dooby / d10.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
><extract>
> 2.2. Optional Headers
>      ^^^^^^^^
>  2.2.5. References
>    [...] It is required for all follow-up messages, [...]
></extract>

I still don't think that the `References' header should be a problem,
no NNTP software I know declines mails on the base of a lacking references
header as it's truely optional (every new thread does not have any references).
Perhaps feeding the articles could help. I think currently they're submitted
via NNRP (the client<->server protocol).

Bye,
phil
--
Please send replies (not followups) to the address set in Reply-To.
Philipp Kern - PK2186-RIPE - http://www.philkern.de