Paul Vudmaska <paul / vudmaska.com> wrote in message news:<40BE0774.7050205 / vudmaska.com>...
> Lothar Scholz wrote:
>
> >Hello Geiregat,
> >
> >GJ> Hello
> >GJ> I finally started written my home page (not that interesting)
> >GJ> It's written in ruby (ok I'm listening)
> >GJ> Now I'm looking for a host that supports modruby since my home page is
> >GJ> written using modruby. I can't seem to find any in my country (Belgium)
> >

> >Go and get a virtual server if you have less traffic or a dedicated
> >server if you expect a lot. There is nothing like a working shared modruby
> >hosting.
> >

> rootr.net might get you started...they are in hong kong.
>
> ;Paul

I'll second the recommendation for rootr.net.  modruby is included in
all packages, and they start at (if I recall correctly) about $9 a
month.  Not as blazing-fast as some other services if you're in North
America, but certainly not slow.  Plus, their support team has saved
my behind several times after I typed some dumb thing or other.