In article <20040603044211.GA60264 / freeze.org>,
Jim Freeze  <jim / freeze.org> wrote:
>Our company has posted a job listing on Monster[1].
>Although the description does not say, the job will
>extensively involve Ruby as the foundation language
>for creating layout and schematic drawings.
>
>I am posting here because I assume those reading
>the list will have knowledge of Ruby. In addition
>to that, the applicant must have knowledge of
>semiconductor device physics and be willing to
>relocate to Lexington KY.

I suspect that learning Ruby is a lot easier than learning semiconductor
device physics ;-)

It's always good to have more Ruby jobs out there.  We're hiring for one
now too - but it should be filled by tomorrow (we needed to fill the job
very quickly so I only advertised on our local Ruby user's group email list).

Phil