il Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:24:32 +0900, nobu.nokada / softhome.net ha
scritto::

>Hi,
>
>At Thu, 3 Jun 2004 02:33:44 +0900,
>Paul Brannan wrote in [ruby-talk:102177]:
>> But how would (a) work?  It seems like it would make the following
>> ambiguous:
>>
>> def foo(foo, bar=2)
>> end
>>
>> foo(:foo => 14, :bar => 92)
>>
>> (is this calling foo with a hash and leaving bar with default argument,
>> or is it calling foo with foo equal to 14 and bar equal to 92?)
>
>The former.  The latter syntax will be
>
>  foo(foo: 14, bar: 92)

sorry for asking again, but I went ignored the first time, this is the
last time I try:
Why we make a distinction beetween positional/default args and named
args ?
Being able to threat them equally would be much more useful I believe,
cause it would allow smatrte usage of many of the existing libraries
(say, all the GUI code)