I've done a fair bit of looking, and it appears to my humble eyes that
there is no Net::SSH Ruby module in existance. Is this conclusion correct?

If my conclusion is incorrect, where might I find a Net::SSH module?

On the other hand, if it IS correct, is there any interest in the
community for such a module? Cryptography and networking are definately
not my forte, but with the OpenSSL and Socket modules that ship standard
with 1.8.x, I think I may be able to handle it.

With help.

So, if you happen to be an expert in either of the modules mentioned
above (particularly OpenSSL) and you wouldn't mind lending either a hand
or advice on demand, let me know. I've already started reading through
the relevant RFC's and throwing together some prototypes, but it's still
got a LOOOONG way to go.

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu

ruby -h | ruby -e
'a=[];readlines.join.scan(/-(.)\[e|Kk(\S*)|le.l(..)e|#!(\S*)/) {|r| a <<
r.compact.first };puts "\n>#{a.join(%q/ /)}<\n\n"'