Hello Lothar,

LS> Hello Geiregat,

GJ>> Hello
GJ>> I finally started written my home page (not that interesting)
GJ>> It's written in ruby (ok I'm listening)
GJ>> Now I'm looking for a host that supports modruby since my home page is
GJ>> written using modruby. I can't seem to find any in my country (Belgium)

LS> Go and get a virtual server if you have less traffic or a dedicated
LS> server if you expect a lot. There is nothing like a working shared modruby
LS> hosting.

Replying to myself:

http://www.server4you.com/us/

I recommend this because they have low priced Vservers which are
sometimes slow but "you get what you pay for". The OP send me a email
saying that he doesn't have so much money. Maybe someone else knows a
better service.

But everyone who develop web applications must keep in mind that
hosting something that is written in ruby is of course more expensive
that a simple common PHP application. It better to look for this
before you start writing your home page.