Zach Dennis wrote:

> I checked out wxRuby over the extended Holiday(U.S. Holiday) and I started
> on the miniSpreadSheet for the comparision.
>
> When I'm done with wxRuby I think I am going to try it with Tk
> and then with
> FXRuby just for kicks. Although I do have a few questions for
> some spots in
> wxRuby if there are any wxRuby gurus out there. I'll post another topic
> though for those.

The best thing would be to subscribe to the wxRuby Users mailing list:

   http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=35

The main developer of wxRuby (Kevin Smith) is pretty good about answering
questions, and he does not read the ruby-talk ML. On the downside, he is
also moving 300km this month so his online time may be spotty. Fortunately
all of the major users of wxRuby (who are also very helpful) are also on the
wxRuby ML.

If you prefer to post here, I will cross post it to the wxRuby ML for you
(although you'll get faster turnaround without me in the loop).

Curt