* Kirk Haines <khaines / enigo.com> [0537 17:37]:
> If there seemed to be a demand for it, I would consider it.  However,
> mod_ruby presents a can of worms for a hosting company, so it is no suprise
> that it is a hard feature to find on shared servers.

Is this the 'all servers share the same globals' problem?

I've shyed away from mod_ruby since being quite happy with its
power and usability because of this - could someone explain the actual
problems with it, and is there a fix? Do other systems like mod_perl
not have the same issues?