Hi,

I would be interested to try the Ruby Eclipse plug-in.  So, I downloaded
the latest version of Eclipse (3.0RC1, RubyEclipse mentions 3.0M8, should
I use that older version instead?) and I downloaded the plug-in.  I then
extracted eclipse, put the RubyEcplise zip file in that directory and
unzipped it (so the folder went to their proper places I guess since it
extracted to plugins/ and features/ I think).  Next step, I started
Eclipse, went to the Help menu, Software Updates, Find and Install..., I
select "Search for new features to install".  Now I have a screen called
"Update sites to visit" and according to the documentation, I have to add
one for RubyEclipse.  So I click on "Add Update Site", I input
"RubyEclipse" for name and I entered the URL
http://rubyeclipse.sourceforge.net/updatesite/ and clicked OK (or Add,
can't recall the exact name).  I unfolded RubyEclipse and checked the RDT
box.  I clicked on Next, and there are zero (0) search results.

So, is there something wrong in the way I try to add support?

Thank you for your help,

Vince.

--

Vincent Foley-Bourgon