Too funny, I expected as much ;)  Seriously, I have certain customers who do
not want to purchase a source code license but since Ruby source is required
(no pun intended) to deliver a Ruby app., customers must receive the source
(and converting to C is not generally an option.)  I'm actually designing an
obfuscator and will happily share it should a suitable alternative not
already exist.  (And I hope your code is not so unreadable as to be
considered self-obfuscating, unless of course you planned on everything
being written in Deutsch  :)

Ken.

"I want to leave this world the same way I came into it: naked, spanked and
screaming."

news:016c01c4481f$d9cb6c70$4601a8c0 / ebrius...