From: Robert Klemme

> David Alan Black schrieb:
> > Hi --
> >
> > I sent Dennis comparative sets of headers a few months ago, when all
> > this started -- we weren't able to find anything, but please feel free
> > to have a look and see if you spot anything.  I've just sent a new
> > dummy message to ruby-talk, which indeed got propagated to clr.  For
> > recent examples of ones that didn't, see Joao's posts and my responses
> > to him, such as ruby-talk 101837.
>
> Too many hops maybe?  There are a lot "Received" lines:

> [...]

Anyone looking at header differences, please save your time.

There's much processing at nagaokaut.ac.jp and helium.ruby-lang.org
such as spam checking, virus scanning, authentication, MIME type
conversion, character code conversion and stuff.  At the end, it
seems that list members take delivery of all messages posted to the list.
There's a question in my mind about whether the gateway is treated
as an equal member since February, though.

daz