First of all: Dennis and David, thank you very much!

"Dennis Oelkers" <oelkers / zrz.TU-Berlin.DE> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:c9i66d$br3$1 / mamenchi.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE...
> Hello Guillaume, hello ruby-talk, hello c.l.r,

<snip/>

Thanks for the elaborat explanation of the background!

> One Question which David brought up: I could re-feed the postings which
> got lost because of the header-bug to the rubygate so they would
> (at least I hope so!) finally appear on the newgroup, is there a general
> need for that?

Personally I don't feel that need but it might be good to have them on the
news side in order to give Google a chance to index them and complete its
thread storage of c.l.r.

Kind regards

    robert