Note that this utility will only provide information based on the
extension of the file. It will NOT provide it based on magic numbers.
For this, you need something like libmagic. I hope -- one of these days
-- to add magic lookup capability, but I'm a bit busy otherwise.

-austin
--
austin ziegler * austin.ziegler / evault.com