Hi --

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Hal Fulton wrote:

> David A. Black wrote:
> > Hi --

> >> What is the difference : the header Sender: ?
> >

> > Yes.  I'm not claiming it's an intelligent idea :-) Just trying
> > everything, since I have no idea what the problem is.
>
> What, if any, are the differences in headers between messages
> that get through and those that don't?

None that I've been able to spot.  For samples: ruby-talk 101880 got
through (thread initiated by me), while 101837 didn't (reply to
someone on the list).  The only difference I can see (other than
different timestamp and message ID and such) is that the latter has an

David

--
David A. Black
dblack / wobblini.net