Matt Sergeant wrote:

# Conrad Schneiker wrote:
# >
# > FYI.
# >
# > There is going to be an O'Reilly Open Source Software Convention on
July 23-27, 2001, in San
# > Diego, California:
# >
# >     http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon2001/
# >
# > Unfortunately, in the Call for Participation, there is no program
track
# > suitable for Ruby, although maybe someone could slip something in
under
# > Linux or Apache. The deadline for proposal submissions is Feb. 1.
#
# I've submitted the proposal "Ruby for Perl Programmers" in the Perl
# track. I don't know if it will be accepted though.

That's a pleasant surprise I never expected to see.

On behalf of everyone else in this NG/ML, thanks for the attempt and good
luck!

Conrad Schneiker