Thanks. I will check the template system while RAA returns operation. My
main concern of this problem is to make it as stable as possible. I would
like to use ruby because it is so powerful and easy to use, but if it is not
very stable (for the web solution I mean) and not very well supported then I
have to consider jsp or php etc...

Sincerely,
Shannon