On Friday 28 May 2004 14:54, Austin Ziegler wrote:
> Mmm. This may be a bug with "timeout" in that it doesn't add its method
> to Kernel. A thought.

Actually, timeout is fine I think.  I can call it using Timeout::timeout.  I
thought I'd already tried that, but I probably thought I did and got
distracted.  Anyway, timeout seems fine because it's wrapped in its own
module.  It DOES have one of those "private Object method" type of globals
though, and that's what is documented.  I guess it's up to the developers to
put things in Kernel to make them properly global?

	Sean O'Dell