On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Andrew Hunt wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:04:11 +0900, Ben Tilly <ben_tilly / hotmail.com> wrote:
> > andy / toolshed.com (Andrew Hunt) wrote:

> > A general-purpose library should attempt to anticipate
> > and provide for unexpected uses...
>
> Oh, agreed - and I think this ought to be implemented if
> it isn't currently.  I'm just curious as to practical
> applications outside of astrology :-)

An astronomical database covering the last 6000 years?
An history/timeline database covering the last 2000 years?
A 'time traveller' game?

Just a couple of (ok 3) thoughts that immediately come to mind. The first
definitely requires date and time coordination, the latter two may have a use
for 'time' in conjunction with date, however.

Regards,

Kent Starr
elderburn / mindspring.com