Austin Ziegler wrote:

> Maybe the answer is to figure out if there's a news admin we can deal
> with (perhaps even the good folks at Google) to ensure that, at a very
> minimum, the messages make it into the Google Groups archive? I would
> imagine that propagation from Google Groups is pretty good.

Thank you for renaming this thread

In this new thread, let's see if we can get some practical suggestions on
how to go about fixing this. Being very specific would be of the most use:
 - concrete things to try/investigate
 - offers to do some of the legwork
 - names of specific persons or organizations
   that may be able to help
 - etc.

My optimistic side keeps telling me that with the resources bof the Ruby
community at large we should be able to nail this (especially if there are
people who are willing to help).

Curt