Hello,

On Thu, 27 May 2004 22:43:03 +0900, Jim Freeze <jim / freeze.org> wrote:

> Zev
> I tried to run the code you posted in [ruby-talk: 99910] (albeit a
> simpler hello world
> version) and I got an Internal Server Error. I can't seem to
> debug this currently.

I am not sure that this is so important now that Aredridel has identified
your problem.  But, there are lots of things that can go wrong.  My first
set of questions are if you have fastcgi properly set up.

I am assuming you are running the fcgi package from
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/fcgi/ ?
What web server are you running?
If it is Apache do you have mod_fastcgi installed?
Can you run the sample code in the ruby-fcgi package's README?
What happens when you type require 'fcgi' in irb?

These should hopefully be a start to getting fcgi working in your
environment.

Best,
Zev