I'm trying to make ActiveScriptRuby work with the Windows Installer version.
The ActiveScriptRuby installer includes its own copy of Ruby and some other
software. Is there a way to take the ActiveScriptRuby DLLs and make
ActiveScriptRuby work (from a .asp page) without having to install the whole
ActiveScriptRuby package? I tried running regsvr32 on both DLLs and while that
makes .hta pages work, renaming them to .asp (and adding the ASP RubyScript
language header) doesn't.

Any hints/advice appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Jos Backus                       _/  _/_/_/      Sunnyvale, CA