Hello Aredridel,

A> I've been working with web programming for a while now, and I've yet to
A> find a totally satisfactory API. I like using literate URLs, and no
A> system so far supports that well.

Do we really need another one :-( ???

I'm sick about having 100 different solutions with each one having its
highlights and drawbacks but none of them competitive to J2EE, Zope or
even PHP. Okay ruby does not have native threads so there can't be
anything competitive to J2EE, but maybe we can get something more
stable - that would be a huge improvement.

And most important, it is time for the community to decide about 2 or
3 standard solutions and send the rest of all this 80% unusable frameworks
to hell. To much competition is not a healthy situation.