Dick Davies wrote:
> Sascha Ebach wrote:
>
>> I think I would be willing to contribute to such a project, making
>> lots a small videos showing how things are done. What is holding me
>> back for the moment is the hefty price of the software
>

> Has anyone used vnc2swf? It looks similar to the links posted earlier
>  in the thread (doubt it has sound though).

Great. Haven't even heard about it before. You could always record the
audio afterwards. You will pay less money upfront, but invest more time.
It's great that there is something like that.

>> and the fact that I know  almost nothing about Rails.
>

> You and me (and the rest of the world) both - looks promising
> though.
>
> This time next year we'll be drinking beers on the beach,
> watching the flaming wreck
> of J2EE sink beneath the waves, mark my words :)

Hey, I will pay for all the beer you can drink if the J2EE ship sinks.
But if it doesn't, you have to pay. Deal?

Sascha