On Wednesday 26 May 2004 09:55, David A. Black wrote:

> I don't think it's the gateway code.  It's worked for years, basically
> until about 3-4 months ago.  My tests (fairly barebones, but anyway)
> suggest that the gateway software is, in fact, passing along the
> messages in question.  Something is happening further downstream.

Check Google.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=comp.lang.ruby+gateway+broken

The Ruby news-to-ML gateway has had problems for nearly 3 years now by
Google's reckoning.  Whether off and on, and for what all reasons, I don't
know.

I think it should either be re-built with software that works, or the two
should be separated.

	Sean O'Dell