In article <m3brkcda7g.fsf / wobblini.net>,
David Alan Black  <dblack / wobblini.net> wrote:

>I don't know exactly how such a decision would be made, but I figured
>the first step would be to see what people think of such a move (not
>the idea of mirroring per se, but the idea of turning off mirroring in
>light of the fact that it doesn't work).  So.... ?

Personally, I think there is already too much fragmentation in Ruby-land.
Separating ruby-talk from comp.lang.ruby would only make it worse.  I
would have to keep up with two different forums if they are separated.
To find information people would have to do a search at both
groups.google.com and on www.ruby-talk.org.

I have always preferred reading comp.lang.ruby over subscribing to
ruby-talk (too much mail).  I really hope we can keep the two connected.

Phil