Lyle Johnson <lyle / knology.net> shot from the breach towards his
enemies, screaming forth the battle cry:

> Try replacing the FXTable construction line with this:
>
>      @table = FXTable.new(inputGroup, 6, 2, nil, 0,
>          FRAME_NONE|LAYOUT_SIDE_LEFT|HSCROLLER_NEVER|VSCROLLER_NE
>          VER, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
>
> and see if this is the effect you're going for.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Lyle

ARGH! Cursed misplaced parameters! That is, cheers for that! I
think the time of night had fuddled my brain. :-)

--
Phil Roberts | Without me its just aweso. | http://www.flatnet.net/

"Whatever you do don't read the bible for a moral code. It
advocates
 predjudice, cruelty, superstition, and murder. Read it because we
 need more atheists, and nothing will get you there faster than
 reading the damn bible."