Hi --

"Robert Klemme" <bob.news / gmx.net> writes:

> Personally I could very well live with switching the mailing list
> off, but then people have different preferences and I don't really
> expect the mailing list to disappear.

It wouldn't be a matter of the list disappearing, just having the list
be separate from the newsgroup.  For the record, I actually really
like(d) the mirroring.  My first choice would be a working mirror, but
I don't see how to bring that about (though I'd be glad to be proven
wrong), and we're piling up months and months of inaccurate archives.

David

--
David A. Black
dblack / wobblini.net