Ok, seems the FTP server now disallows the SITE command (it used to work at
my webhost).  Anyway, that still doesn't explain why the class hangs when
sending that command.  It should read the "invalid command" response and
exit gracefully or better yet throw an exception I would think.....

When I ran a trace (with the set_trace_proc) it seemed to be hanging in a
Thread.....Does the ftp class use threading?

Thanks again,
Greg Brondo

news:PdmdnXNdzP0ZJS_dRVn-tA / comcast.com...