Ok.  I seem to be the one to use the "not-so-well-written" classes in the
distro.  Or maybe it's the lack of docs; dunno but it's annoying as all get
out.  Anyway, I'm trying to write a super simple script to CHMOD a bunch of
files recursively on my web site (ftp access only).  When I call
ftp.site("CHMOD 0755 blahfile") the process locks.  Not sure what is
happening and I don't have time / nor should I have to fix standard library
code to get my job done (sorry about the tone -- I really really want to use
Ruby for more projects but due to the *unfinished* nature of it I cannot
justify by any means).

Anyone else have *issues* with the ftp class/module ?

Thanks,
Greg B.