On Tuesday, 25 May 2004 at  4:24:29 +0900, David Heinemeier Hansson wrote:
> >I'm really interested in seeing Ruby on Rails.  As far as I can tell
> >it doesn't appear to be available yet.  Will it be available as a
> >standard ruby module, open source and everything?

Is RoR somewhat like CGIKit, but with more automation via reflection?

--
Jim Freeze
	THE LESSER-KNOWN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES #13: SLOBOL

SLOBOL is best known for the speed, or lack of it, of its compiler.
Although many compilers allow you to take a coffee break while they
compile, SLOBOL compilers allow you to travel to Bolivia to pick the
coffee.  Forty-three programmers are known to have died of boredom
sitting at their terminals while waiting for a SLOBOL program to
compile.  Weary SLOBOL programmers often turn to a related (but
infinitely faster) language, COCAINE.