Ryan Paul wrote:
> I appreciate the good responses I get here. Another syntactic question:
>
> why do we not have an 'in' operator like python does?

David Black is going to think I paid you to ask that.  :)

I created RCR #241 for this, as I've been wanting it for over three
years. See http://rcrchive.net

I believe it could be added to the language easily and would represent
a minor improvement (which those who don't like need not use).

Interestingly, there seems to be a wider spread of opinion on this
RCR than any other I have noticed. Some love it, some hate it, some
are neutral.

Cheers,
Hal